Saturday, September 15, 2018

Definition of Love Is Found in Your Silence

Be your unapologetic self. We have to stop allowing people to define us, to dictate who we are and what our character is or isn't they have no right to establish a profile of ourselves.



We are enigmas, we are greatness in the making. You have to learn to love you, because that's key and honestly you actually have to learn to love and what love is. I use to think that love was defined by perception, but that just isn't so. Love is one definition and that definition is found when you ask, seek, and knock. Okay yes I am going spiritual with this but don't check out yet, I said spiritual not religious. I promise it will get good, well actually I'm telling you it will get good. Promises are things that can be held over your head, and I refuse to allow someone to do so, because sometimes things are out of our control no matter how much is in our control.

Listen, I was anxiety ridden, depression over run and quite frankly because I was the term hot mess, I can honestly tell you, finding the revelation of love allowed me to love myself and to truly love others. Love is easy for us to define when we make it situational, if we say the love of our children, or the love of our career, or the love of our man or woman, but all of those things are situational and based off of our perception, they are not a solid defined thing.

Are you still following me? I hope so. Do me a favor, sit in silence, and sometimes silence doesn't mean silence, it may mean finding silence in a noisy world. I'm a mother of a 4 year old and silence is rare so if your a mom of multiples, a dog mom, cat mom, other human mom, whatever hat you play that causes your day to day life to basically not allow silence, then you have to create your silence in the noise. I strongly recommend meditation, and the great thing is there are tons of videos for FREE that will guide you through meditation to find your silence, so that you can sit and reflect, ask, seek, knock. I need you to sit in silence, and you'll know when you've reached that defining moment of silence, because in that moment your purpose, your answer will be spoken to you.

Okay, okay to bring it back around to love and its definition. Everything we do is rooted in love, love is our foundation, thus why they say God is love. There is nothing situational about the pure essence of love. Even if we dislike something, or someone, even if we harbor ill feelings, again those are all situational and they can change, so we cannot define love off of feelings, and things that occur, that would render love useless, and it's impossible to render love useless.

Alright, if you think that now i'm going to tell you the definition of what love is, i'm not because if i did so you wouldn't ask, seek, and knock to find the answer for yourselves, and it is so vital that you find the answer for yourself. There is a journey that occurs, and this journey has nothing to do with the definition of love yet it has everything to do with it. This, is where people get caught up in their definition of love, because they base it off of their journey. Yet, their journey is hardly ever complete in this stage. So, with that said I ask you to please find your silence, and seek the definition of love, so that you can become aware and you can understand the harmony that we are meant to live in on this earth.

Love and Light to you all,
God bless
 -Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment