Saturday, July 30, 2016

Landing After This

It almost would seem as if I took a sabbatical of sorts... in many ways maybe I have but in many ways life just kept rolling...

My Pastor went home to be with the Lord...that hurt...more then words could describe...but even in the pain came the most beautiful peace...joy...and strength...I do not question God...He knows exactly what He is doing...

I've moved so much further into God...into becoming the Child of God that I desire to become... but all to often the road block presents itself...or should I say stumbling block...I'm not quite sure how to feel... I feel a hovering of oppression ever before me... are these my sins? are these satans minions waiting for an opening...although I feel so strong in the Lord I feel so weakened at the same time...

I wont lie I have thought of retreating... it was merely a thought in passing and then the word of God comes to life that I've been shoveling into my body...so I continue to Press

Overwhelmed...Under Paid...and lacking rest...in all honesty I haven't been holding up my end... my reading has slacked as well as my prayers... a fast is a must... 

I have overcome one hurdle and now there are two more...I have to trust God...

Thoughts never published but still holding true to this moment:

I recognize it's time to move... God has been showing me who he is these past couple of days and I feel empowered...The way of the Lord is easy the way of a transgressor is what is hard
but there is strength in his word and he will give you peace on your path...

My life has been such a sepulchre lately but its starting to be revived... I think of things of old and have to bring my thoughts under subjection to the word of God because I sense the devil trying to keep me bound...

I have less worry and more hope... God is definitely a good and healing God...

No comments:

Post a Comment