Sunday, May 8, 2016

Before There Was Laughter There Was Pain...

Honestly to be here is...almost a cathartic moment...I started blogging back in 2009 it is now 2016 and I have matured so so so much...this use to be my release from every day life... a way to document my journey into womanhood... now I'm left wondering what exactly this blessing and cursed tool is to be utilized for...I sit here knowing I must start somewhere...knowing I must be unafraid of the things to come...but...ever so hopeful that it will grow and develop into exactly what God has for it to be...I am determined to live a purposeful life... I reflect on the past thinking what if...what if... what if I would have just continued then...knowing that it does not even matter because the past is but yesterday and today is soon to be tomorrow...but I reflect on this as well....

" Do not despise these small beginnings, for the Lord rejoices to see the work begin.." Zechariah 4:10

God is a humbler to the haughty and high minded and thus I believe that is possibly what has occured in my life... a life that I now feel able to share with one two three maybe more but a life I am choosing and willing to share with a beautiful people in hopes that you learn that you to can and will be free in Christ...

Welcome to the life that God has chosen to allow me to share with you as I go on this journey of becoming a Child of God...Womanhood... Mother... Friend... and share with me the laughs triumphs...heartaches...mistakes...and victories... I am finally ready....

To Begin Again...


No comments:

Post a Comment