Sunday, December 2, 2018

Dealing With Being Ghosted

Love I am so sorry you had to experience this. I want you to take a moment and repeat this to yourself, over and over if you must and get it inside of your spirit because unfortunately this feeling will arise again, frequently until it has passed on.

There is nothing wrong with you, you did nothing wrong.

When this first happened to me I was devastated but I actually surprised myself at the strength I was able to see, and feel within myself. Of course, I had a woe is me moment but then, resiliency kicked in.  The fact that even after experiencing something so emotionally traumatic I don’t blame love and I don’t hate men. I still very much believe that there is someone out there designed specifically for me, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and physically. It takes strength to bounce back and you are stronger then you think. I don’t want you to wallow in self-pity, or go over your flaws with a fine-tooth comb. The fact of the matter is they just weren’t the one for you. You will honestly never find out the reason why unless they tell you but even then, it won’t be enough so be okay with not getting an answer. As many times as I’ve heard the term “let it go” it is honestly one of the truest and realist things ever spoken oh yeah and it’s pesky side kick “move on” I say this to you because love you are worth way more than the value some man put on you, you are way more important than the tear down you’ve given yourself, and you are way more than the F Men mantra many hurt and broken women scream (not all but enough worth mentioning).

So let’s get back to you. The work has to be done and it’s definitely time to do the work. There is no better time then now, here in your present, where your emotions are raw and open. Yes, I’m about to say it, because it is crucial.

Self-Care

Wash your hair, paint your nails, soak your feet, do a face mask, apply makeup, simply do something that makes you feel good about you. I don’t suggest going and having a professional do these things for you, why because it’s time you did something for yourself. Self-Care is the care of oneself, if someone else is doing it for you, you don’t get the same energy that you would if you do it yourself. I need you to glow and grow within. I need you to boost your confidence and let your inner strength shine. Also, of course you don’t have to do something so etiquette based, you could read a book, watch a movie you’ve been wanting watch, eat a meal you’ve been craving. The point is to have you do something for you, that doesn’t require someone else intervening, right now it’s about stabilizing you.

Once you have the things in mind that you’d like to do, do them again and again until you feel your energy upgrade. You deserve to feel pampered and loved

No comments:

Post a Comment